Thursday, February 5, 2009

random thoughts (edition 1)

Random thoughts

Well it’s Thursday again and that means the office is on tonight. Jim Halpert has been plaguing my dreams lately. In every dream I’m working in some random office and he’s always there…just being himself, er Jim Halpert anyway. Why am I having these dreams, am I obsessed with the office? Why can’t I dream about Pam instead?

On another note I’m still sick, is two months too long to have a cold?

I forgot to get the oil changed in my wife’s van.

If the meaning of life is ultimately to serve God what are we supposed to do with our down time?

My lips are chapped. I hate winter and am ready to move to Florida, or maybe Arizona…

Week four of “the Diet” lost 13 lbs. so far. Feel better about that, Still want cheesecake.

I got in touch with some old friends from Toledo this week, it was great to hear from them. I miss them all.

How did the person who invented cottage cheese know he was done?

1 comment:

  1. I don't like how your song selections auto play.. it distracts from my radio. lol

    Don't move to AZ. Besides cheap housing - it's horrid. In my opinion. hah.

    and you're nuts, you know that right?
    talk to you later!! :D

    ReplyDelete